- development of technical specifications (TZ), specifications (TU), test procedures and manuals for equipment for NPP and in other manufacturing sectors;
- development of factories rules and duty regulations;
- development of a quality manual;
- development of quality assurance program POKAS (I) / (manufacturing);
- development of quality assurance program POKAS (R) / (engineering).
- manufacturer preparation to customer Inspection of production preparedness for fabrication and supplying of equipment for NPP in accordance with requirements RD 03-36 (preparing of manufacturer inspection act project and all necessary appendixes);
- preparation of manufacturer to compliance evaluation by means of acceptance and compliance evaluation by means of tests of supplying equipment to atomic energy use sites (consultation and preparation of necessary technical documents projects during manufacturing and testing of equipment in accordance with the Rostechnadzor and Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC norms);
- preparation of manufacturer to Inspection of production preparedness for fabrication of equipment for NPP in accordance with requirements RD 1.1.2.01.713-2013 and other regulatory technical documentation;
- preparation of documents set for submission to licensing authority of carrying out activities in the field of nuclear power applications.
- verification of specifications and test procedures for basic specifications, technical specifications and other regulatory technical documentation compliance;
- verification of working design documentation procedures for compliance with State norms and rules in the field of atomic energy use;
- verification of process flow documentation for equipment manufacturing for NPP for compliance with State norms and rules in the field of atomic energy use and unified system for process flow documentation.
- development consultation and development of quality control plans to equipment for supplying to NPPt;
- consultation if its necessary during customer survey process of control points of quality control plans in the fabrication and testing process;
- consultation and preparation of manufacturers to conduct various tests of the equipment (initial, acceptance, qualification and other);
- consultation and assistance of manufacturers (suppliers) if they use imported equipment, items, materials and components in the supply to NPP;
- consultation during organization of materials, spare parts, semi-finished parts, welding materials incoming control department of manufacturers (suppliers), development of incoming control documentation according to requirements of regulatory technical documentation and customer;
- consulting in case of customers questions during incoming control process;
- assistance in maintaining of equipment manufacturing contract (consultations, assistance in completion of necessary technical documents according to requirements of Russian laws, norms and rules in the field of atomic energy use and customer, solving different technical questions).